With a career spanning more than two decades, Leigh Archer’s performing credits are as diverse as they are long. An accomplished singer, dancer and actress her stage credits include:
- Marty in ‘Grease – the Arena Spectacular’,
- Demeter in ‘Cats’,
- Consuelo in ‘West Side Story’,
- understudy to Glinda/Aunt Em in ‘The Wizard of Oz’,
- Mrs. Zebulan in the Australian tour of ‘Joseph & the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat’, and
- ‘Get Happy’, performing the roles of Dana and Marilyn Monroe to critical acclaim.
Recently Leigh has returned from Melbourne after understudying the roles of Zena and Layla in the Cat Stevens Musical “Moonshadow”. Currently Leigh is performing in the Baz Luhrmann production of ‘Strictly Ballroom The Musical’.
The face of numerous commercials, Leigh has appeared on The Midday Show, GMA with Bert Newton, Three Men & A Baby Grand, Hits and Memories, Carols In The Domain, and also featured in the TV movie remake of ‘The Three Stooges’.
Her natural humour and candid intimacy with audiences has seen Leigh appear extensively in cabaret and at numerous corporate functions performing her One Woman Show “Leigh Archer in Cabaret”.